1. Create a Fashion Postcard. ⁞ 2. Follow TRENDiPEOPLE on Instagram & Facebook
1st Prize - £250 + Photoshoot + Makeup & Styling session + Launch Party Event in London
2nd Prize - £100 + Makeup session + Photoshoot + launch Party Event in London
3rd Prize - £75 + Makeup session + Photoshoot + launch Party Event in London
4th Prize - £50 + Photoshoot + launch Party Event in London
5th Prize - £25 + launch Party Event in London
At TRENDiPEOPLE we believe that everyone has unique and beautiful qualities that makes them stand out as an individual. We believe in celebrating individuality. We also love fascinating stories. The #FashionFrom campaign is all about celebrating and sharing individuality through Fashion & Storytelling. We're compiling the world's first ever digital book that profiles fashion & beauty trendsetters i.e.TRENDiPEOPLE. The aim is to highlight, acknowledge & tell stories of those individuals that are often ignored by the main stream fashion & beauty media. These fascinating stories from 196 countries in the world will be compiled into a book once a year named TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: Fashion From Around the Around the World. This book will be published once every year and is intended to document, highlight & celebrate unique & beautiful individual fashion by people from around the world. How do you take part? Simply log onto FashionFrom.Trendipeople.com, create & share your Fashion Postcard on social media using the #TRENDiPEOPLE2018.
The story begins in London with our Founder Simon. One day he found himself at a friend's house watching a reality TV show about 'supermodels' (we won’t name any names) that he couldn't stand. It was at that point that he realised that the fashion industry and media in its current state mainly promotes a distorted image of beauty. He believes that everyone is a unique and beautiful individual. It was at that point that he decided to do something about it that could change things and that’s how he came up with these ideas for this - #FashionFrom Around The World social media campaign and the book. This he hopes will promote celebrating individuality through fashion and storytelling creating a more positive place to recognise and pay more attention to really interesting people that are so often ignored by the mainstream media.
At TRENDiPEOPLE we believe that everyone has unique and beautiful qualities that makes them stand out as an individual. We believe in celebrating individuality. The #FashionFrom campaign is all about celebrating and sharing individuality through Fashion & storytelling. We are going to highlight, acknowledge & tell stories of those individuals that are often ignored by the main stream fashion media. These fascinating stories from 196 countries in the world will be compiled into a digital book once a year named TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: Fashion From Around the Around the World. This book will be published once every year and is intended to document, highlight & celebrate unique & beautiful individual fashion by people from around the world.
1. The individual entering on behalf of the Entrant must be aged 18 years or over, UK resident, and authorised to act on behalf of the Entrant.
2. Maximum of one entry per Entrant.
3. Competition period: The Competition opens on Friday 5th January 2018 (“Start Date”). All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on Tuesday 31st July 2018 (“Closing Date”).
5. How to enter: To take part in this Competition visit www.fashionfrom.trendipeople.com. 1 Create your Fashion Postcard by going to FashionFrom.Trendipeople.com 2 Add your location in the blank space 3 Submit your story*(Optional) 4 Upload Photo 5 Chose Filter & Logo Colour 6 Share using #TRENDiPEOPLE2018 *(OPTIONAL) Tell us your story in less than 150 words - Tell us about an outfit or item of clothing that (A) reminds you of a very happy or sad moment in your life OR (B) you feel changed your life or the life of others OR (C) you feel means the most to you & why?
6. Next Stage: Within 7 calendar days after the Closing Date, the 50 entrants that have successfully chosen to be featured in the TRENDiPEOPLE 2018 will be notified. The final winners of the cash prizes and the makeover packages will also be announced within the same time frame.
7. Winners selection: Within 14 days after the closing date, five winning Entrants (“Winners”) will be selected from amongst all qualifying finalists by a panel of judges (which will include at least one independent judge). The Winners will be the Entrants which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the judges showed that they fit the criteria that we are looking for.
8. Winners notification: The Winners will be notified by either email or phone within 14 days of their being selected. If any Winners do not, for any reason, accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the first attempt to notify them, TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant and disqualify the original Winner(s).
9. Prizes: The prize are: 1st Prize - £250 + Photoshoot + Makeup & Styling session + Launch Party Event Invite in London 2nd Prize - £100 + Makeup session + Photoshoot + launch Party Event Invite in London 3rd Prize - £75 + Makeup session + Photoshoot + launch Party Event Invite in London 4th Prize - £50 + Photoshoot + launch Party Event Invite in London 5th Prize - £25 + launch Party Event Invite in London
10. The creative concepts, final production, and the media airtime will be agreed between the Winners and TRENDiPEOPLE.COM Limited (if the parties fail to agree, it will be decided by TRENDiPEOPLE.com LIMITED at its sole discretion, acting reasonably, we want to ensure our planned PR activities have the best chance of delivering the requisite ROI via the right creative treatment).
11. The winning Entrants will be required to sign a 12 month exclusive TV and print media planning and buying contract with TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED . Failure to do so will result in the prize being withheld, and awarded to an alternative winner.
12. TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if it considers it necessary or reasonable to do so in its sole discretion. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The prize, or any unused part of it, will expire after 12 months of the contract being signed or of the Winners being announced (whichever happens sooner).
13. TRENDiPEOPLE will retain ownership of all intellectual property rights and related rights in any materials, works or campaigns it creates for the Winners (including rights in derivative works) as part of the prize or otherwise. The Winners shall be granted a limited licence to use such materials, works or campaigns.
14. By entering, Entrants irrevocably grant TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED and its licensees a perpetual, non-exclusive licence, right and permission to use any content submitted to TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED by or on behalf of the Entrant as part of the Competition, in any and all media, for the purpose of operating and publicising the Competition and directly or indirectly promoting TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s business (for example by making such content publicly available on TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s social media channels, mobile services, print publications and online). This includes the Entrant’s trademarks and logos.
15. Third party terms and conditions may also apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
16. IMPORTANT Content/Entry Requirements: If content is submitted by or on behalf of any Entrant as part of the entry process or participation in the Competition (e.g. photos, illustrations, copy, sound recordings, trademarks, etc.), any such content must comply with the following rules: (a) it must be lawful, (b) it must not infringe the rights of any third party (including intellectual property or privacy rights), (c) it must be true and honest to the best of your knowledge and belief, (d) it must not be obscene, abusive, offensive, immoral, harassing, bullying or discriminatory (e.g. based on race, religion, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, or any other ground), (e) it must not portray or promote weapons, hatred, violence, criminality, terrorism, unlawful behaviour or physical harm against any individual, group or animal; (f) it must not be defamatory or disparaging of anyone; (g) it must not contain someone else’s personal details or confidential information relating to others.
You must be the legal and beneficial owner of any content you submit. If you are not, you must obtain all relevant third party consents. For example, if you submit imagery or video which is owned by a third party, or which features a third party, you will require express written permission which covers our intended uses of the content – proof of such permission may be required. Failure to provide such proof may result in the disqualification of any Entrant in TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s discretion.
17. Unsportsmanlike conduct: If TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED has grounds to suspect any Entrant, individual or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity, from the Competition and all other competitions or promotions operated or promoted by TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED.
18. TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s liability: So far as is permitted by law, TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, b) any changes to, supply or use of the prize (or failure to use the prize, and (c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond TRENDiPEOPLE.COM’s reasonable control.
19. TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entry.
20. Entries must only be made by an authorised person, and must not be sent in through other agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, may be disqualified in TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED ’s discretion.
21. The judges’ and TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and their representatives. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limits TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence.
24. All examples are merely indicative and are without limitation, and references to ‘including’ mean ‘including without limitation’.
25. Verification: TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED reserves the right to verify Entrants’ eligibility, and to check the identity of individuals purporting to act on behalf of an Entrant for the purposes of this Competition. All personal details and information supplied by or on behalf of Entrants and their representatives/agents must be truthful and accurate. If an Entrant fails to provide adequate information in a form which is acceptable to TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED within a reasonable time (no more than 7 days after such request), the Entrant may be disqualified from the Competition in TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED’s discretion and/or any prize may be withheld and awarded to an alternative winner.
26. Third parties: Please note that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or other platforms or parties (“Third Parties”) unless otherwise stated. By entering, you acknowledge that Third Parties bear no responsibility for this Competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Third Parties from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Competition. You understand that the information you provide is provided to TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Third Parties (including Twitter and Facebook).
27. Winner details: Details of Winners’ names will be available online after the close of the Competition.
28. Publicity: In addition to the rights granted above, Winners/Entrants and their agents agree to allow TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED to use their name and trademarks for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
30. Governing law: This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition. 31. If any of the chosen competition 1 and/or 2 winners secure a sponsorship or endorsement deal from any third party within a period of 12 months after the close of the competition TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LIMITED will be entitled to 25% commission fees of all the total sponsorship or endorsement deal fees earned by the any winning participant.
32. Promoter: The promoter is TRENDiPEOPLE.COM Limited (“TRENDiPEOPLE”), Company Registration Number 07786604, registered office is at 86-90 PAUL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4NE.
Updated 3rd January 2018
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2018 of first publication of TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: #FashionFrom Around The World, www.FashionFromAroundTheWorld.com
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
(a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from our website;
(d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
(e) use our website services by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
3.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material or have express permission, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) show any material from our website in public;
(d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from our website.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.5, you may redistribute our newsletter or the TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: #FashionFrom Around The World book in print and electronic form to any person.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. RSS feed
4.1 You may access our RSS feed using an RSS reader or aggregator.
4.2 By accessing our RSS feed, you accept these terms and conditions.
4.3 Subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable licence to display content from our RSS feed in unmodified form on any non-commercial website owned and operated by you, providing that you must not aggregate our RSS feed with any other feed when displaying it in accordance with this Section 4.3.
4.4 It is a condition of this licence that you include a credit for us and hyperlink to our website on each web page where the RSS feed is published (in such form as we may specify from time to time, or if we do not specify any particular form, in a reasonable form).
4.5 We may revoke any licence set out in this Section 4 at any time, with or without notice or explanation.
5. Acceptable use
5.1 You must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
(f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
(g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6. Registration and accounts
6.1 To be eligible for an individual account on our website under this Section 6, you must be at least 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom. As the primary purpose of this website project is to collect Fashion pictures and stories from around the world we welcome any registrations and submissions from any part of the world as long as the submitter is at least 18 years of age.
6.2 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website which includes your Name, Story, Email Address, Your Twitter or Instagram Account Name and clicking on the verification check box in the pop up submission box that the website will presents to you.
6.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
6.5 You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
7. User IDs and passwords
7.1 If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with a user ID Number and password.
7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 12; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
8.1 We may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account;
(c) edit your account details,
(d) cancel your publication in our TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: #Fashion From Around The World Book
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
8.2 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
9. Social networking
9.1 Registered users will have access to such additional features on our website as we may from time to time determine, which may include:
(a) facilities to complete a detailed personal profile on the website, to publish that profile on the website, and to restrict the publication of that profile to particular groups or individuals registered on the website;
(b) facilities to create groups, manage groups that you have created, join and leave groups, and share information amongst group members;
(c) the facility to send private messages via the website to particular groups or individuals registered on the website; and
(d) the facility to post and publish text and media on the website.
9.2 You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of our users, either on or off the website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading; and subject to Section 15.1 you will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information.
9.3 You agree to the publication of posts relating to you, by others, on our website; you acknowledge that such posts may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and, subject to Section 15.1, you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such posts, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such posts.
10. Personal profiles
10.1 All information that you supply as part of a personal profile on the website must be true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
10.2 You must keep your personal profile on our website up to date.
10.3 Personal profile information must also comply with the provisions of Section 5 and Section 12.
11. Your content: licence
11.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
11.2 You grant to us with your specific consent a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media and in relation to this website and any successor website.
11.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 11.2.
11.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 11.2.
11.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
11.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
11.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
12. Your content: rules
12.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
12.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law.
12.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libellous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
12.4 Your content must be appropriate, civil and tasteful, and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
12.5 You must not use our website to link to any website or web page consisting of or containing material that would, were it posted on our website, breach the provisions of these terms and conditions.
12.6 You must not submit to our website any material that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
13. Report abuse
13.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know.
13.2 You can let us know by email or by using our abuse reporting form.
14. Limited warranties
14.1 We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
14.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
14.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 15.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
15. Limitations and exclusions of liability
15.1 Nothing in a contract under these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
15.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 15 and elsewhere in a contract under these terms and conditions:
(a) are subject to Section 15.1; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under that contract or relating to the subject matter of that contract, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort including negligence and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in that contract.
15.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
15.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
15.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including without limitation loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
15.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
15.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees.
16.1 You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of:
(a) any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions; or
(b) your use of our website.
17. Breaches of these terms and conditions
17.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and
(g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
17.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation creating and using a different account.
18. Third party websites
18.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
18.2 We have no control over third party websites and their contents, and subject to Section 15.1 we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
19. Trade marks
19.1 TRENDiPEOPLE: Kick-Start A Fashion Trend, TRENDiPEOPLE 2018: Fashion From Around The World, TRENDiPEOPLE, TRENDiPEOPLE 2018, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trade marks are trade marks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
19.2 The third party registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
20.1 From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and other promotions on our website.
20.2 Competitions will be subject to separate terms and conditions which we will make available to you as appropriate.
21.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
21.2 We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
21.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
22.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
22.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
23.1 If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
23.2 If any unlawful or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
24. Third party rights
24.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
24.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
25. Entire agreement
25.1 Subject to Section 15.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
26. Law and jurisdiction
26.1 A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
26.2 Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
27. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
27.1 We are registered in TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LTD; Our company Registered Address is 86-90 PAUL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4NE and our registration number is 07786604.
28. Our details
28.1 This website is owned and operated by TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LTD.
28.2 We are registered in TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LTD; Our company Registered Address is 86-90 PAUL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4NE and our registration number is 07786604.
28.3 Our principal place of business is specified in 28.2.
28.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to hi@TRENDiPEOPLE.com.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
(b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your name, email address, location, Twitter account username, Instagram account username and your submitted story;
(c) information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, location, educational details and employment details;
(d) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
(e) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, your profile pictures, location and the content of your posts;
(f) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication;
(g) any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
(h) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and newsletters including your name and email address; and
(i) Twitter, Instagram Account Names & email address.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) personalise our website for you;
(c) enable your use of the social networking services available on our website;
(d) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
(e) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(f) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
(g) provide third parties with statistical information about our users but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information;
(h) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
(i) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
(j) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service; and
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
3.4 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3.5 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3 We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are or are contemplating selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers
5.1 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2 Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
5.3 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5.4 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information
6.1 This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
6.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6.3 Without prejudice to Section 6.2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below after the time set out below:
(a) Name, Email address, Twitter Username, Instagram Username, will be deleted within 5 years if not used in the final TRENDiPEOPLE 2018 books.
6.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents including electronic documents containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
7. Security of personal information
7.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers.
7.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
7.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website.
8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
9. Your rights
9.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
9.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
9.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
10.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
10.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information
11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12.1 This website is owned and operated by TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LTD.
12.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07786604 , company name is TRENDiPEOPLE.COM LTD; Our company Registered Address is 86-90 PAUL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4NE and our registration number is 07786604.
12.3 Our principal place of business is on 86-90 PAUL STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4NE and our registration number is 07786604.
12.4 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to hi@TRENDiPEOPLE.COM.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or application. The website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) each time you visit, so they can recognise you, remember your preferences and provide you with a more secure online experience.
Cookies generally do not hold any information to identify an individual person, but are instead used to identify a browser on an individual machine.
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that the website won't work properly
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
These cookies are essential in helping you to make use of the features and services we offer on the infinum.co website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used to identify you, and they do not monitor or remember where you have been on the internet.
These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies help us to understand how our customers use our site, so we can keep our products and services relevant, easy to use and up to date. For example, we can see which products and services are most popular, identify when and where errors occur, and test different versions of a page in order to provide an improved online experience.
Sometimes, the services we use to collect this information may be operated by other companies on our behalf. They may use similar technologies to cookies, known as "web beacons" or "tags". These are anonymous and, as they are only used for statistical purposes, they do not contain or collect any information that identifies you.
We have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers (third parties) who may also set cookies during your visit. The purpose of these cookies is "behavioural advertising" (also known as "behavioural targeting" or "remarketing"), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. Although these cookies can track your visits around the web they don't know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser (see below).
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.